UNICOM Frequency 122.975
ARINC frequency 130.55 and monitored continuously up to 60 miles out.
With Marathon’s 340 days of VFR most aircraft including jets depart VFR and pickup clearance with Miami center on 133.5
On the ground clearance is also available through RCO with Miami radio 122.6, expect void timing and up to 15 minutes for clearance
Airport open 24 hours, FBO open 0700-1900, 24 hour call out (305) 481-7615 after closing (Additional Fee)
Facility fees waived with minimum fuel purchase. Fees and minimums are dependant on aircraft size.
Specialized airports for both pistons and jets
Marathon Jet Center is on the West side of the airport on the approach end of 7 for turbine only, Marathon General Aviation is on the East side on the approach end of 25 and caters to only piston aircraft.
- Turbine only ramp able to accommodate up to 110 ft wing span
- Ramp easily accessible from either taxiway intersections A1 and A2
- Hangar as available, max tail height 26 ft. Call ahead for availability
- No practical weight restrictions (see AF&D)
- Airport open 24 hours, FBO open 0700-1900, 24 hour call out (305) 481-7615 (Additional Fee)
- Facility fees waived with minimum fuel purchase. Fees and minimums are dependent on aircraft size. Call for specifics 305.743.1995
- NBAA standard noise abatement procedures requested at pilots discretion
- WAAS approved approaches 7/25